Instructor: Mr. John Forster
Basics of economic theory is presented by tracing the development of economic thinking through history, using the “Great man” approach. The course emphasizes theory as the foundation of sound economic application. But theory is not of necessity
dull when subjected to intense Biblical analysis. All required readings are provided through online Lessons, internet links, and the text Productive Christians In An Age of Guilt Manipulators by David Chilton.
- Tuition: $275 Premier OR Tuition: $25 Basic
- Level: 11th grade Level: 11th grade
- Mode: Asynchronous Mode: Self-taught
- Offered: Fall Offered: Open Enrollment
- Textbook: Productive Christians Textbook: Productive Christians